For the appearance of pigment spots, epidermal melasma and post-inflammatory pigmentation.
- Reduces appearance of superficial melasma and pigment spots
- Promotes even complexion
- Improves skin radiance, clarity and brightness
Your specialist will recommend the most appropriate peel and home-care regimen after conducting a professional diagnosis and analyzing your skin type.
WHY MELA PEEL?
Why should you choose Mela Peel Treatment?
- Suitable for all skin types and all phototypes
- No social downtime
- Minimal risks of side effects
- Ideal introductory peel for patients with pigmentation and melasma
- Long-lasting results with on-going patient care
Foamer 15 – Glycolic acid, Enoxolone - pH 4.1
Activa Peel – Azelaic, Salicylic, Ferulic and Phytic acids - pH 1.41
Mela Peel – Lactic, Salicylic, Phytic and Kojic acids, Retinol, Arbutin - pH 2.23
"I am delighted with the results on my skin. Overall the skin texture and firmness have clearly improved. The fine lines and wrinkles have visibly diminished and most of the dark spots have disappeared."