High Performance Age Defense Sun Protection
Sun protection is a significant ally in mitigating signs of premature skin aging. Daily application of a broad-spectrum sunblock (sun screen/sun cream) is essential to minimize skin-damaging sun exposure. It is recommended that everyone apply & reapply sunblock throughout the day regardless of the season or perceived level of sun exposure.
The modern sunblock should offer more than simply UVA & UVB broad-spectrum protection.
Scientifically formulated Sun Protection
Daily application of any cosmeceutical grade sunblock should mean two things:
- Comprehensive physical protection from harmful UVA & UVB rays. Physical sunblock actives reflect the sun’s rays, offer longer shelf life & reduce potential adverse reactions. You can read more about physical vs. chemical sunblock ingredients here.
- Active ingredients to combat the appearance of aging. Dermaceutic Laboratoire includes active ingredients in the Sun Ceutic 50+ to assist with skin hydration, soothe skin redness & stimulate stem cells.
5 Active Ingredients that will change the way you look at sunblock
Sun Ceutic 50+ is a unique formulation that combines nanotechnology & micronized physical sunblock particles to protect the skin from premature aging caused by sun exposure. The core active ingredients of Sun Ceutic 50+ new formulation include:
- Zinc oxide for physical UVA & UVB protection
- Titanium dioxide for physical UVA & UVB protection
- Hyaluronic Acid to aid with skin moisture control
- Aloe Vera to sooth sun exposed skin and to boost collagen production
- Stem cell stimulator to minimize the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
Please note: for effective use please wait 10-minutes after application before exposing your skin to the sun.
Please contact us on Facebook & Instagram for any questions regarding your sunblock regimen.